Sr. Software Cloud Engineer
Company: Rize High Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
-Senior Software Engineer -Salary: $115,000 - $145,000Relocation
We are looking to a -an experienced Senior Software Engineer to
join the Mission Networks Cloud Engineering team that provides
modern, secure, reliable and resilient telecommunications networks
and information management systems.
- Lead tasks related to design, development and integration of
Cloud software applications in an Agile development environment.
Develop Cloud based applications and configure the deployment
environments to achieve end-to-end integration between Cloud and
- Implement applications satisfying both the program requirements
and the business vision & roadmap for Cloud technologies
- Coordinate with development team and customers to review
designs and estimates, including identifying and documenting risks,
assumptions and limitations.
- Leverage DevOps concepts and best practices to build and
continuously improve the automated build, test and deployment
environments for the applications
- Provide operational support for applications and tools to meet
high availability and other SLAs. -Qualifications: -
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
(STEM) and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate
Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of Java software development
including the use of Web Services, JMS, and application servers and
- Minimum of 3 years' experienced developing applications that
leverage relational and noSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience leveraging Cloud services for application
development/deployment and -using CLI commands and config files to
implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience with DevOps tools and concepts, including but not
limited to: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Git, Nexus, Docker,
Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines & automation.
- Eligibility for an FAA public trust clearance. -
Ideal candidate will have:
- AWS Developer and/or Solutions Architect certification(s)
- Experience developing Cloud native solutions and developing
Cloud provider agnostic applications, especially with AWS or
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python, Bash or
other shell scripting languages.
- Experience developing software using any of the following:
Microservices, Cloud technologies (AWS, GovCloud, Azure, Google
Cloud), Oracle, RESTful Web Services, Enterprise Messaging Systems,
Big Data, Big Data Pipelines, Analytic Processing, Oracle,
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) models and
- Experience with iterative software development processes
(Agile, SCRUM, Kanban).
- Active Public Trust clearance or higher.
Keywords: Rize High Staffing, Melbourne , Sr. Software Cloud Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!