Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando) Full Time
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Location: Cocoa Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Disney's Resort Sales Associate creates a magical experience for
our Guests before they arrive for their Walt Disney World - Resort
vacation and continues that magical experience during their stay.
As the Disney Resort Sales Associate you will help Guests plan
their vacations. The Disney Resort Sales Associate will use sales
techniques and provide guest service. The Resort Sales Associate is
an hourly position with an incentive program based on sales
performance. The Disney's Resort Sales Associate position is a
high-volume inbound contact center located in Orlando, FL.
The Disney Resort Sales Associate will attend a paid mandatory
training class where you will participate in multiple performance
assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday
through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.75 per hour, with an
opportunity for the pay rate to be higher based on experience.
Disney's Resort Sales Associate will have the ability to earn
performance incentives ranging from an average of $2.50 to $7.50
Basic Qualifications :
- One (1) year of Sales and Service experience in a high volume
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows
- Capacity to manage conflict resolution and make decisions
through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Passion & knowledge of Disney ProductsAdditional Information :
KEYWORD: DisneyReservations, WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations,
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Melbourne , Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando) Full Time, Sales , Cocoa Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!