Accounts Payable Systems Analyst
Posted on: September 7, 2019
Job Title: Accounts Payable Systems AnalystJob ID:
CHQ20192507-32251Job Location: Melbourne, FLPosition Description:
As part of the Global Business Services team, this role is
responsible for leading and supporting Accounts Payable system
integration and automation efforts. This includes documenting
existing processes, system testing, coordination with IT
- Support large ERP system testing as it relates to Accounts
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve AP invoice issues
of all kinds.
- Execute accurate setup and change vendor information cross
referencing with supporting documentation to support manual check
conversion to ACH.
- Lead efforts with IT to ensure successful system integration
- Develop division procurement and finance relationships and
support change management.
- Accurately create and maintain standard operating
- Support Digital Automation efforts like ERS conversion,
Electronic invoicing supplier enrollment campaign, intercompany
- Pro-actively review Process & Procedure guidelines and
communicate all changes or updates in a timely manner.
- Monitor timelines and ensure payment deadlines are adhered to
in order to minimize risk of fees.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration with minimum of 4 years' experience with Accounts
Payable or Graduate Degree and minimum of 2 years prior
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is
- Must have excellent communication skills and use good
- Self-starter; willing to find solutions when set process is not
- Must be able to work with limited supervision.
- Microsoft Office suite of tools and Outlook skills required
with an emphasis on Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to gather and
analyze information and resolve difficulties quickly.
- Large ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle) experience preferred.
L3Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local
law.By submitting your r--sum-- for this position, you understand
and agree that L3Harris Corporation may share your r--sum--, as
well as any other related personal information or documentation you
provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the
purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Keywords: L3Harris, Melbourne , Accounts Payable Systems Analyst, Professions , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!