Company: Winchester Interconnect
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At Winchester Interconnect, we dream big, have fun, and get
Our mission is to be the best Interconnect company in the world,
the best company to work for, and the best company to do business
with. How do we do that? We focus on our people. We're committed to
engaging talent of all experiences, skill sets, backgrounds and
walks of life. Come shape your future and be part of our story.
As our Quality Technician you will be responsible for product
quality verification! Winchester Hermetics is an extremely unique
design and manufacturing company that works with cutting edge
technology for the most demanding high cost of failure
applications. We support the World's leading Tech companies in a
variety of markets using our "GSD" attitude while still having
Criteria for Success:
- Communicate effectively with all co-workers
- Work with drawings, specifications, inspection and department
- Operate and maintain mechanical inspection equipment such as
micrometers, pin gages, OGP, and simple electrical and hermeticity
- Effective use of microscope (6-20x) for inspection of
- Document and maintain inspection records
Winchester's values are Accountability, Collaboration, and
Empowerment (ACE). These values guide how we lead and how we work
at Winchester and allow us to do all that we do for our employees
What will you be Accountable for?
- General QMS
- Adherence and use of best practices in the control and
inspection of products.
- In-process Inspection
- Final QC
- Receiving Inspection
- Generate and maintain control plans, inspection procedures, and
- Generate/Review FAI's - other documentation as required
- Long Term Organic Growth -
- Help build talent in the QC team by growing current team
members and training new hires
- Reduction / elimination of RMA's & CAR's
- Support improved OTD
- Improving skills/cross training/learning new equipment &
- Improved inspections, yield, & reduced inventory
- A Quality Culture -
- Champion the Winchester culture while creating a strong
- Safety -
- Support and awareness of safety policies and procedures
How will you Collaborate?
- Collaborate across Hermetics in a way that leads by example,
holds people accountable and utilizes data to make informed
- Actively participate on behalf of the Quality team both
internally and externally on NPI projects, Engineering
requirements, contract review, RMA's, CAR's, production, and
general customer service
- Have a positive, engaged, and infectious attitude that's easy
to work with and aligns with our culture
What are you Empowered to do?
- Use and help document best practices for quality
- Capture tribal knowledge into appropriate written
- Support the maintenance of inspection criteria and control
plans to ensure conformance.
- Identify areas to invest in support of future growth
- Continually seek ways to increase throughput and increase
repeatability of the inspection process.
- Improve skills/cross training/learning new equipment &
Communication Systems We Use:
- Google Workspace
- Paycom & ADP
- Visual / Infor / Smart Views
- QMS - Unipoint
For a sneak peek into some of our benefits and to learn more about
our career opportunities, click here https://www.winconn.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. In addition to federal law requirements, Winchester
Interconnect complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities.
Winchester Interconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
***Candidate Inquiries Only-No Third-Parties***
Keywords: Winchester Interconnect, Melbourne , Quality Technician, Professions , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!