Service Desk Technician
Company: Oxford Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Oxford Solutions has an opening with our client for a Service
Desk Technician to work onsite in Melbourne, FL.
Essential Duties -
- Monitor ticket queue for incoming tickets and route to proper
teams if not able to resolve.
- Document all end-user requests and interactions in ticketing
- Provide technical account management for customers resolving
issues and escalating when appropriate.
- Provide fast response and maintain a high level of
professionalism at all times.
- Troubleshoot basic and advanced software/hardware issues with
internal and external customers via phone, email, chat, and remote
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve requests utilizing RDP,
BigFix Remote Control, VPN Software, etc.
- Troubleshoot all inquiries regarding systems, hardware,
software, and operator problems.
- Provides reports to management
- Associates Degree in Information Technology
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of DNS, FTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, LDAP required
- Proficient with Windows Win10 operating systems and Microsoft
- Experience with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair skills
- Basic understanding of IT enterprise infrastructure such as
networks, systems, telephony and storage and the interrelationships
between the components
- Good organization and project management skills with attention
- Ability to document solutions and train other staff
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Service Desk Technician -- 25598
Keywords: Oxford Solutions, Melbourne , Service Desk Technician, Professions , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!