Sea Ray/BIMC - Inventory Control Clerk
Company: Brunswick Corp.
Location: Merritt Island
Posted on: September 21, 2022
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
BASIC ACCOUNTABILITY STATEMENT
This position is responsible for maintaining, transacting, and
relieving inventory. The primary responsibilities of this position
will be to pick materials accurately and present them in an optimal
way to the Manufacturing team, which will require a solid
understanding of warehouse transaction processes, cycle count
procedures, and rotation of stock. This position will also require
the operation of several different types of machinery as outlined
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides excellent customer service to the Manufacturing team and
other internal stakeholders.
* Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment
with a positive attitude.
* Demonstrate personal accountability for the value of Sea Ray's
* Locates and stocks material.
* Determines methods of storage, identification, and stock location
humidity, size, and weight of material.
* Performs daily cycle counts and monthly reconciliation.
* Pulls and kits material per assigned pick list.
* Loads, unloads, or transports material to appropriate location
and/or internal personnel.
* Separates and identifies obvious defective material.
* Inputs material handling data into MRP system.
* Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling
* Lift and move a maximum of 50 pounds, depending on the
* Maintains and recommends enhancements to layout of Warehouse
* Adherence to all safety and housekeeping guidelines.
* Work with buyer and supplier on timely RMAs
* Process all ICT timely and efficiently
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must possess the desire and ambition to work safely at all times
and report all hazards to his or
her supervisor immediately.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Warehousing experience preferred.
* Provide excellent customer service to various internal
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written
* Must be able to adapt to changing requirements in a positive and
* Ability to interact professionally and effectively with all
levels within the organization.
* Must be flexible to work extended hours to support the
requirements of the business.
* Ability to read and comprehend in English, simple instructions,
short correspondence, and
memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one ad
small group situations to team members of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measurement, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense reasoning to carry out instructions
furnished in written, oral, or
diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving limited
variables in standard situations in a professional fashion.
* Ability to correctly use pallet jack, forklift, calculator, and
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to: work in varies
weather conditions; stand for long periods of time; repetitively
walk short distances; use hands
to feel, finger, or handle tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; talk and hear; climb steps
or stools; stoop, kneel, or crouch; regularly lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds; occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds; use close vision and distance
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations
from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please
contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create
when applying through a posted position through
https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about
what is being required of you during the application process or its
source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or
#Brunswick Corporation - Sea Ray
Keywords: Brunswick Corp., Melbourne , Sea Ray/BIMC - Inventory Control Clerk, Professions , Merritt Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!