Class B CDL Driver
Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the
United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and
beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material,
and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of
technologies and services touches nearly every industry that
generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial,
industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
Everyday Clean Earth takes a hands-on, dedicated approach to
recycling and beneficially reusing waste that would otherwise go
into landfills. Allow our team of experts to provide a customized
waste disposal and recycling solution for your company, tailored to
your needs, and your goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Safely and timely transport hazardous waste, non-hazardous
waste, & general freight within North America.
- Follow all local, State, Federal, FMCSA, and company safety
- Communicate with dispatch via phone, text, and or email.
- Communicate demurrage, violations, accidents, concerns & any
issues with a shipment to dispatch immediately.
- Communicate equipment issues with fleet maintenance
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training must be completed, and HAZWOPER
refresher course must be attended annually.
- Attend all safety meetings.
- Always represent a positive and professional attitude and
appearance & obey all safety procedures while loading and unloading
at customers, suppliers, and other business associate's
- The customer is always right attitude
- Always keep trucks and equipment in good clean working
- Assist in loading, unloading, & labeling when necessary.
- Perform Pre & Post trip equipment functions.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Perform related work and additional duties as
requested/assigned by supervisor
- Ensure that documents are accurate, i.e.: Manifests, BOLs,
- Ensure that materials arrive to facility safely, secured and
- Assist in the warehouse production when needed.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement and at least 2 years of
verifiable driving experience.
- Current DOT Physical & Physical Card.
- Clean MVR with no Major violations in the past 2 years.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Clean Earth offers salaries commensurate with experience and an
excellent benefit package with a 401(k) with company matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation,
citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Clean Earth, Melbourne , Class B CDL Driver, Professions , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!