Solution Architect Associate
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in
conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday
work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand,
analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human
intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence
expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations in
healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services,
retail, and more to create stronger relationships and better
experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care
for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets
clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can
focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Provide quoting support for broader sales support
organization based on type of deal.
* Create/update customer quotes, statement of work and proposals,
and other sales supporting documents in the pursuit of new business
or retention of current business.
* Execute processes to drive consistent quotes and provide feedback
to enhance/update quote processes
* Provide support within Sales Support for quoting needs based on
deal type, using existing and new deal tools.
* Participate in the CPQ integration and implementation project
including process for maintenance and improvement
* Participate in other quote process improvement initiatives.
* Manage quote tools and CPQ maintenance to ensure streamlined,
functional quote and deal tools are available for broader Sales
Support organization, including globally.
* Contribute to organizational process improvement, including
processes related to developing use cases and knowledge
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products,
tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-2 years' of customer or
vendor business experience, preferably in healthcare
* Ability to work under tight timelines
* Knowledge of healthcare IT, security and cloud infrastructure
* Demonstrated success in communicating effectively in written and
* Exceptional competence in use of Microsoft Excel
* Good competence in the use of other Microsoft Office products,
* Ability to travel 5% of the time
* Knowledge of Nuance Healthcare solutions portfolio
* Working knowledge of CPQ software
Education: BS or equivalent work experience in vendor business
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer
market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful
growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically
challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial
team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender
identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is
available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature
of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: Nuance, Melbourne , Solution Architect Associate, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!