Radar Engineers - Signal & Image Processing
Company: Radiant Solutions
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Please review the job details below.Responsibilities
Radiant Solutions is looking for Radar Engineers-Signal & Image
Processing (all levels) at multiple locations. We tackle real-world
challenges with new SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) systems
cutting-edge technology. This is a great opportunity to advance or
apply your expertise in the radar field!
- Develop efficient algorithms and models for signal and digital
- Algorithm analysis, requirement verification, documentation,
prototyping, and testing of various SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar)
applications and modes.
- Analyze, design, develop and test systems to ensure the
integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability,
safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort.
- Author, design and maintain toolsets to generate, manipulate
and test system data.
- BS, MS, PhD major in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or
other related technology fields.
- Strong programming skills (C++, C, MATLAB, python, similar),
operational processing definition, system development, integration
- Signal and image processing, analysis and algorithm
development. Experience with synthetic aperture radar (SAR)
geometry a plus.
- Integration and verification of technology, operational image
processing, exploitation, visualization tools, product standards
- 3-10+ years of relevant/applicable experience
- TS/SCI clearance.
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including
a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and
disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match;
paid holidays and paid time off.
Keywords: Radiant Solutions, Melbourne , Radar Engineers - Signal & Image Processing, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!