UX Researcher Lead
Company: Christian Care Ministry
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Date published: 8/10/18
The ideal User Experience (UX) Researcher Lead will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing the vision, principles and practice, and infrastructure for Christian Care Ministry's (CCM) UX Research future. Candidates should be able to evaluate and improve upon existing business requirements and any technical limitations so that supporting systems/tools can be acquired as needed.
Additional responsibilities to include designing; conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research. Outcomes should ensure that consumer needs are properly understood and seriously considered in all product departments at every stage of the product's lifecycle - from its conceptualization, prototype validations, and final product evaluation. Research will span usability testing for CCM's (MyChristianCare.org) website and mobile app (MyChristianCare.org/mobileapp), including persona development, feature prioritization and improvements, task and workflow modeling, and journey mapping. Ideal candidates should be skilled in rapid learning techniques to be applied across methodologies (online surveys, web/phone and face-to-face interviews, focus groups, ethnography, etc.) in order to document and communicate actionable insights to product teams in a timely manner.
Christian Care Ministry is a community of Christians that requires its employees to share its Christian religious beliefs and practices. CCM complies with all anti-discrimination laws applicable to religious employers.
A career with Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is more than just a job, it's a ministry. CCM's mission is to connect and equip Christians to share their lives, faith, talents, and resources with others. The foundation of CCM's mission is Acts 2:42-47.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Help teams solve problems better, together.
- Drive clear, behavior-based objectives.
- Influence within cross-functional teams.
- Observe without bias, then solve problems.
- Situationally assess best test methods.
- Separate observation from insight.
- Identify user needs not wants.
- Validate qualitative/quantitative data.
- Maintain high morals/ethics.
- Champion UX value.
- Champion the user/member.
Systems & Tools
Proficiency in systems and tools related to the following categories is preferred.
- Survey Monkey or like survey/screener platforms.
- Recruitment and panel management resources.
- Screen recording/usability study software like UserTesting.
- Mobile app research tools.
- Statistical research software like (SPSS, SAS, or SPSS, SAS or JMP).
- Research repository.
Education and Experience
The following education and experience is preferred. Exceptions in educational background can be made based on equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, Behavioral/Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design, or similar required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience moderating (one-on-one to large group settings), participant recruiting/screener creation, incentive management, test method selection, and debriefing.
- Experience with ethnography, contextual analysis, user testing, prototype/concept testing, task analysis, story mapping, wireframes, and journey mapping required.
- Experience with designing, conducting, synthesizing/analyzing data and developing genuine insights.
- Experience working with statistics.
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus.
- Experience working within healthcare or health insurance industries a plus.
- Experience building successful strategic research plans based on project objectives and gaining stakeholder buy-in and alignment across cross-functional teams.
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and great benefits
- An on-site gym and cafeteria
- CCM values our employees. Each individual is given the opportunity to excel in their strengths, advance their skill set, and have direct input into the decisions that ultimately drive the ministry's success.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Keywords: Christian Care Ministry, Melbourne , UX Researcher Lead, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!