Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 16, 2023
At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we
support. As a Customer Service Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
in Melbourne, Florida, you'll be a part of creating and delivering
amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction
of being part of a unique culture.What You'll Be Doing In this
role, you will be responsible for providing timely and professional
customer service in response to inquiries and concerns by using
available resources; responsible for learning and executing the
complete call handling process. During a Typical Day, You'll
- Promptly processes, answers, and/or resolves customer inquiries
and concerns, determining the appropriate actions based upon job
aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the
appropriate action with utmost priority and speed, to ensure
service level metrics are achieved.
- Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal
responses to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the customer
on client products and services.
- Place outbound calls to customers and dealers (when necessary)
to understand the needs of the customer and respond to customer
inquiries and concerns.
- Understand the use of technology, scripts, and product
knowledge. Actively listens to the consumer providing answers,
while controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient
- Act as a liaison between customers, and dealerships, providing
excellent service to both by following up and being organized and
- Master desktop applications, such as Smartt Scripts, Siebel,
Intranet, Documentum, Search engine, etc.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into
Siebel, the CRC's contact system, to allow for an accurate
historical view of customer's contacts with the CRC; Manage
follow-up Log and audit documentation of customer files.
- Communicate the resolution of inquiries to customer via
outbound calls, based on defined inbound procedures, customer
- Handle difficult customer issues and avoiding escalation
whenever possible in a positive and professional manner.
- Liaise with various CRC departments, i.e. Research etc.
- Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training
sessions as scheduled.
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Team
- Identify and relay to Team Leader areas for improvement within
the inquiry and concern resolution processes.
- Relay customer service problems to Team Leader when
- Support the operations through business processes and practices
designed to support employee retention, productivity,
profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service
- Other duties as assigned.What You Bring to the Role
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and verbal
- One (1) year customer service experience is preferred
- Experience in Customer Service and Sales is preferredWhat You
- Pay rate of $17.00 per hour, inclusive of base pay of $15.00
per hour $2.00 per hour premium for the bilingual Spanish
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)A Bit More About Your
Role You will be responsible for meeting expected customer service
levels; support business performance goals of the Melbourne
Customer Relationship Center by providing a full range of customer
service; answers regular customer inquiries and concerns via the
telephone.About PerceptaEstablished in 2000, Percepta has contact
centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless
customer experience to our clients. Our values are the heartbeat of
our organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day.
As a Percepta team member, you can expect: Culture of Service - to
be treated like you are the customer from day one Teamwork -
belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages
growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges the
value in your contributionsRespect - a team that is accountable,
dependable, and gives you their full attentionProactive - to
surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to
improve themselves, others, and the organizationCareer Growth -
lots of learning opportunities for aspiring mindsDiversity - be a
part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that
is all about having fun!Competitive Compensation - we take care of
family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and
great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical,
mental, and financial wellness.Percepta requires all employees
hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check
and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a
condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Please note that neither Percepta nor any of the agencies
that recruit on our behalf will ever ask for any payments or
personal information such as bank account details from applicants
at any point in the recruitment process.#LI-Onsite
Keywords: Percepta, Melbourne , Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!