Customer Care Representative 2 - Percepta
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Customer Care Representative 2At Percepta, we bring first-class
service across each market we support. As a Customer Care
Representative 2 in Melbourne Florida, you'll be a part of creating
and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying
the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.What You'll Be
- The Customer Care Representative works under the direct
supervision of the Team Leader and is responsible for providing a
timely and professional service in response to a wide variety of
inquiries including Over the Air customers and concerns by using
available resources to our US retail customers and dealers.
- The CCR will learn and execute the complete call handling
process, meet expected customer service levels, support business
performance goals of the program by providing a full range customer
service experience, and answer regular customer inquiries and
concerns via telephone. What You Bring to the Role
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months Customer Service experience required
- Previous experience supporting customers through phone
- Experience or interest in working with technology is
- Experience with customer contact systems
- Adaptability and flexibility to work within different channels
within the program as needed
- Solid computer skills, internet savvy, and experience using CRM
- Ability to type and speak at the same time
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting experience, resolving
technical problems from start to finish
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, portraying a
high degree of professionalism with customers and all levels of the
- Experience working in the automotive or wireless
telecommunications industry is an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with and appreciation for electronic devices and
computers, along with willingness and ability to quickly learn new
- Ability to advise and educate customers in a way they can
understand - possess patience to work through technical issues with
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to learn new techniques
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast
paced, changing environment
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team
environment - self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with
minimal supervisionWhat You Can Expect
- Starting hourly rate of 15.00
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)A Bit More About Your
- Promptly processes and answers/resolves customer inquiries,
concerns or technical questions, determining the appropriate
actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop
solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost
priority, speed, and accuracy to ensure service level metrics are
achieved and excellent service is provided.
- Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal and
written responses to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the
customer on client products and services.
- Understand use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge.
Actively listens to the consumer providing answers, while
controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient
- Act as a liaison between customers and dealerships, providing
excellent service to both by following up and being organized and
- Handle difficult customer issues and avoiding escalation
whenever possible in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into
FMC360, the CRC's contact system, to allow for an accurate
historical view of customer's contacts; manage follow-up log and
audit documentation of customer files.
- Use additional resources and escalation points including
diagnostic information, technical manuals, and call history log to
find solutions for basic to intermediate level issues.
- Master desktop applications, such as FMC360, EyeQ, Intranet,
AAF, Search engine, etc.
- Follow-up with the customer if required, to ensure the full
resolution of the problem.
- Employs customer satisfaction (e. g. AWA) tools according to
- Recommends changes to departmental policies and procedures to
improve support services provided to the customer, keeping the Team
Leader informed of any issues as they arise.
- Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training
sessions as scheduled.
- Provides recommendations to Team Leader regarding the
resolution of recurring problems. Assists in formulation of
problem-solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to
technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service
offerings, current industry products and technologies.
- Supports the operations through business processes and
practices designed to support employee retention, productivity,
profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service
- Handle additional projects and assignments as directed.About
Percepta Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across
the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience
to our clients.Our values are the heartbeat of our organization,
and we live, breathe and play by them every day. As a Percepta team
member, you can expect: Culture of Service - to be treated like you
are the customer from day one Teamwork - belonging to a supportive
family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and
open communication, and acknowledges value in your
contributionsRespect - a team that is accountable, dependable and
gives you their full attentionProactive - to surround yourself with
solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others,
and the organizationCareer Growth - lots of learning opportunities
for aspiring mindsDiversity - be a part of our growing diverse and
community-minded organization that is all about having
fun!Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why
we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our
programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and
financial wellness.Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday:
8:00AM-11:00PM, Saturday: 8:00AM-8:00PMPercepta requires all
employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a
background check and depending on location and client program a
drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.Please note that neither Percepta nor any of
the agencies that recruit on our behalf will ever ask for any
payments or personal information such as bank account details from
applicants at any point in the recruitment process.
Keywords: Percepta, Melbourne , Customer Care Representative 2 - Percepta, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!