Airframe & Powerplant Technicians ($40 / Hour)
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: March 18, 2023
is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Technicians--in Melbourne,
Florida. Position Summary:We are seeking qualified A&P--
technicians, to join our overhaul and repair station in Melbourne,
Florida. These are full-time positions with our base maintenance
team at MLB airport where you will be predominately working on the
Airbus A320 and CRJ aircraft. Compensation:We are now offering new
hires up to $40 / hour if you meet the following experience
- Two (2) years working as an A&P Mechanic in an MRO or line
- Must have experience maintaining commercial and / or large
- Valid / active-- A&P certifications are required.
- Must be willing, and able, to work whatever schedule that is
- Must have the ability to obtain an airport license.
- Must have a full set of applicable tools. Additional
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor's care with limited work
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to
changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as
well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the
United States. Benefit Information:As a direct Employee of STS
Aviation Services, you will have access to our team's full benefit
packages, which includes...
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k program About STS Aviation Services:STS Aviation Services
operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior
modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations
both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert
personnel that call each home, fuel the company's drive to
seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver
all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification
solutions to the global aviation industry. To learn more about STS
Aviation Services and what makes it the company with "Solutions to
Keep You Flying," please visit-- or call 1-800-800-2400 ext. 9176.
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Melbourne , Airframe & Powerplant Technicians ($40 / Hour), Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...