Application Support Engineer
Company: Cynet Systems
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Design, develop, test, enhance, debug, and implement matcher
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and fix production problems working
independently or as a member of a team.
- Work directly with customers and provide technical assistance
- Determine, develop, test, and implement configuration changes
to the matcher tier.
- Resolves problems with matcher tier software and respond to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Design and develop applications and utilities to
augment/enhance the matcher tier applications to improve and/or
optimize system performance, and evaluate the
- Assist Tier 1 in addressing incidents.
- Assist in the creation and documentation of change
- 5 years of UNIX and Windows experience.
- 3 years of IT O&M implementation and deployment
- Degree in Bachelors Computer Science OR a minimum of five (5)
- Be part of Tier 2/3 after hours support (on-call).
- Experience in Java, C++, shell programming, .Net and
- Experience with Oracle databases, UNIX system administration,
- Proficient in UNIX and Windows.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycles (SDLC) and
application life cycle management.
- Familiar with networking concepts.
Keywords: Cynet Systems, Melbourne , Application Support Engineer, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...