Human Resources Administrators
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: March 16, 2023
STS Technical Services is hiring Payroll Administrators in
Melbourne, Florida .
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of human
resource administrative services which includes payroll and
benefits administration, record keeping and reports.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and
entering data. Prepares and processes payroll via ADP vendor
- Monitors submissions of approved timesheets; ensure valid data
transfers to/from payroll service.
- Updates records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance
coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and
- Establishes/maintains employee records; ensures employee
changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review
changes for proper authorization and adherence to policy including
compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Processes all benefits related invoices, including balancing
invoice against payroll; ensures adherence with Procurement and
Compliance policies; coordinates relationships with applicable
benefits vendor administrative teams
- Uploads applicable files to benefits vendors to maintain
- Maintains up to date data connections/interfaces with benefits
- Processes all payroll and tax related invoices in accordance
with Procurement and Compliance policies
- Observes the use and application of established Human Resources
programs, tools, policies, and procedures
- Serves as a liaison between management and employees by
handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and
helping resolve work-related problems. Basic Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- An Associate Degree or Technical Certification is very common
at this level and may be required within certain job
- Desirable BA/BS Degree Preferable Business Administration or
- Generally at least 5 years of experience or greater in area of
responsibility related to human resources program administration,
payroll, benefits, and control of policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require thorough knowledge in technical and
specialty area and in all possible tasks and responsibilities of
the job function.
- Role takes leadership for applying new processes and skills to
improve the operations status quo.
- Knowledge of human resources budgeting procedures.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules, and
- Maintain records, and prepare reports, and correspondence
related to the work.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to appropriately plan and organize; administer and
prioritize; monitor and evaluate the work flow of projects and
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of human resources
information and documents. Working Conditions / Environment/
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all
regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol
testing under FAA regulations General Commitment for All Employees:
- Commitment to company values and complies with department
norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that s partnered
with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing,
defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment
teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over
the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities
for you to explore! If you want to speak to a recruiting
professional directly, please call 1-. STS Technical Services is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Melbourne , Human Resources Administrators, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...