Inside Sales Engineer
Location: Cape Canaveral
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The *Inside Sales Enginee*r - North America will work closely
with ADELTE's headoffice in Europe to elaborate proposals and
technical documentation for new business opportunities, including
but not limited to Projects, Service Contracts and Spare Parts
The Inside Sales Engineer's responsibilities include maintaining
extensive knowledge of the products, parts, functions, and
processes and assisting in closing contracts where technical
expertise may be required to understand the client's needs.
Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA
*QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES*
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
* At least 6 months of professional experience or internship in an
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) required.
* Experience in the Maritime, Cruise, Ferry or Airports industry is
* Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service and
* Ability to relate technical information to non technical
* Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to learn product specifications & technical know-how on
products and services.
* Teamplayer but able to work independently, making sound decisions
utilizing good judgment.
* Pro-active and strong multitasking abilities.
* Analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely
* Willingness to continue sales and engineering education.
* Spanish language knowledge is a plus.
* CRM knowledge (Salesforce) is a plus.
* Review and analyze technical documentation (RFPs, BID's, and
Project Specifications) in order to prepare proposals.
* Estimate Projects and Services costs with the support of ADELTE's
* Prepare and develop technical documents and presentations to
explain the company products and services to customers.
* Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers
* Collaborate with ADELTE's headoffice to understand customer
requirements and provide commercial support.
* Communicate and negotiate with suppliers to obtain quotations for
external product and/or services.
* Monitor Projects and provide commercial and technical support to
the Project Managers.
* Solicit and log client feedback and evaluate the data to create
new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Sales: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ADELTE, Melbourne , Inside Sales Engineer, Other , Cape Canaveral, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!