Cyber Operations Specialist
Company: Ennoble First
Location: Cape Canaveral
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Cyber Operations Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, CA OR Cape Canaveral, FL OR Vandenburg AFB
OR Las Cruces, NM
Required Clearance: TS/SCI CI poly
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Assistance: Yes
We are Ennoble First. The people supporting and securing some of
the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects
across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is
smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us,
but also on us, and that's important. Ennoble First is your place.
You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity,
and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act.
We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into an
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs as the technical expert
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant
technical matters often requiring coordination between
- Directly manages security incidents (e.g., coordinate
documentation, work efforts, resource utilization within the
organization) from inception to final after action
- Coordinates enterprise incident response efforts, including
command and control functions, in response to cyber security
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible
cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and
system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to
- Performs security event and incident correlation using
information gathered from a variety of sources within the
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a
result of cyber incidents
- Writes and publishes cyber incident reports detailing incident
findings and mitigation/remediation recommendations.
- Develops and documents incident response guidance, processes,
- Considered a Lead and may manage the work of others
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related
- Minimum/General Experience: 10+ years of related
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity
Operations Center environment desired
- CSSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required within 6
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of database and operating system
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior
management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems
- Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and
formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with
co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering
presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/CI polygraph
Ennoble First is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive
work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Ennoble First participates in E-Verify.
The information below will be listed on our website's careers
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of
Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring
practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Keywords: Ennoble First, Melbourne , Cyber Operations Specialist, Other , Cape Canaveral, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!