Senior Supervisor, Network Control - Melbourne, FL
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Description: Job Title: NOCC Supervisor Job Code:
SAS20221708-88872 Job Location: Melbourne, FL Job Description: NOCC
Supervisor L3Harris is looking for a Network Operation Control
Center (NOCC) Supervisor who will support a large nationwide
customer. This individual will be a key member of the Network
Operations Control Center (NOCC), and they will closely support the
geographically dispersed network and team located throughout North
America. The NOCC Supervisor will be responsible for managing a 24
x 7 x 365 Network Operation center providing network managed
services to the customer. This position provides direct leadership,
management, and direction to a team of Network Control Technicians
and Specialists. Job Description:
- Supervision and oversight on a team of NOCC Operators with
responsibility to ensure service restoration efforts comply with
program Service Level Agreement (SLA) Service Availability, and
Mean Time to Restore (MTTR) objectives.
- Escalating and communicating at a high level with customers and
varying levels of program management.
- Serves as the lead on major network outage restoration
- Develop and report on metrics for the performance of the NOCC
and individual NOCC employees.
- Develop and maintain processes and training for specialized
- Approving timecards and other time keeping functions.
- This position is part of a 24x7 network control environment.
Shift, on call, and workday flexibility is required.
- This position also requires the candidate to perform Frontline
Management, Group Lead (GL), duties managing a team of 5 or more
individuals. GL duties include employee performance management and
Career Growth in addition to normal program duties.
- Bachelors degree in Telecommunications, Engineering,
Networking, Information Technology or related field with 4 years of
prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates
Degree with a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
- 2 years experience working in a fast paced, 24x7 Network
Operations Center environment. Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of the FAAs National Airspace
System, telecommunications technologies, and operations and
maintenance policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle face-to-face customer
engagements and high-pressure situations.
- Familiarity with the Data Comm program. L3Harris Technologies
is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for
employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace
that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical
conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic
information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in
any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris
maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by
Keywords: L3Harris, Melbourne , Senior Supervisor, Network Control - Melbourne, FL, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!