Contract Processor I
Company: Westgate Resorts
Location: Cocoa Beach
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Enters data into computer system for production of documents for
Sales, VOA, and/or various corporate departments as
requested.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keeps track of data and source documents received, then
compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of contract data to be
- Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions,
inconsistencies or missing data.
- Input data from source contract documents into computer
following format of program entering necessary codes and making
necessary corrections to information entered.
- Record completed work and respond to inquiries regarding
entered data. Transfer entered information into database.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- May print and prepare documents for mailing by highlighting,
marking where owner, witness and notary sign and stamp documents
and input proper mail out code.
- Handles owner inquiries regarding documents.
- Special projects as designated by the manager or lead.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High school diploma or
general education degree (GED); and one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Timeshare experience a plus.LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability
to follow detailed instructions and correspond effectively in
verbal and written form. Ability to read and interpret documents.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
organization. Bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese a
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Wellness Programs
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts,
restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of
our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws
and guidelines.Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other protected status under
federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
with the job title and the location of the position for which you
are applying.PandoLogic. Keywords: Contract Specialist, Location:
Cocoa Beach, FL - 32931
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Melbourne , Contract Processor I, Other , Cocoa Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!