Cosmetologist - Full Time - Walt Disney World
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Location: Saint Cloud
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As a Cosmetologist, you will work within our wig rooms, parade
locations, stage shows and special event areas where they build,
style, and maintain multiple wigs for performers and
Audio-Animatronic figures across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Additionally, the Cosmetologist will work with Cast Members
applying prosthetics, facial hair, theatrical makeup, and teaching
entertainers' proper makeup application. Cosmetologists may support
film shoots and convention shows.
Cosmetologists receive a starting pay rate of $16.90 per hourBasic
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this
- Have a valid Florida Cosmetology license
- Experience with appropriate use of styling tools
- Experience washing, setting and recreating wigs from photo
- Experience working with entertainers to pin-on and off wigs,
facial hair and prosthetics
- Work with chemicals daily including hair products and cleaning
- Part Time roles require full availability for any shift, a
MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and
- Full Time roles require Full availability for any shift, seven
(7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and
holidaysAdditional Information : SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Melbourne , Cosmetologist - Full Time - Walt Disney World, Other , Saint Cloud, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!