Massey Services- Lawn Specialist
Company: Massey Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Based in Orlando, Florida, Massey Services is the nation's fifth
largest pest prevention company and the largest privately held
family-owned company in the industry. Celebrating 35 consecutive
years of profitable growth, Massey Services and its subsidiary
organizations employ over 2,300 team members and operate
approximately 2,100 vehicles that provide residential and
commercial pest prevention, termite protection, landscape and
irrigation services to over 650,000 customers from 162 Service
Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South
Carolina, North Carolina and Oklahoma.
Massey Services will be the leader in providing an environmentally
responsible and superior service. Our Company will grow by adhering
to the highest standards of performance and professionalism.
Massey offers a competitive compensation plan along with an
excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* 401(K) Retirement Plan with company matching
* Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
Massey Services, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
1. Learn and comply with all Company policies, standards and
protocols in regards to assigned service days, minimum daily
production, GreenUp treating techniques, etc.
2. Maintain and service all GreenUp customers according to Company
policy, standards and protocols.
3. Complete all Company training as required.
4. Attend all technical training meetings as required.
5. Maintain vehicle in a clean, safe and properly decaled
A. Maintain a complete inventory of Company required equipment.
B. Keep vehicle and equipment organized.
C. Keep all equipment clean and in operating condition.
6. Inspect for and advise customers of potential problems.
A. Present solutions based on conditions, avenues and sources that
promote pest success.
B. Foster positive rapport and relationships with customers.
7. Respond to all customer complaints during the business day
received and resolve within 48 hours or at the customer's
8. Maintain unserviced accounts list and reschedule missed accounts
9. Maintain and follow all "special instructions" on each
10. Stay informed in regards to all state, federal and local
regulations and Company policies and procedures as they relate to
A. Learn the safety procedures and equipment related to your job
and use them as they are required.
B. Perform all job duties according to regulations and Company
policies and procedures.
11. Maintain current product knowledge and remain informed of the
latest technical data pertaining to industry products, material and
12. Remain in contact with the office during the day and respond to
all communications in a timely manner.
13. Submit daily service reports as required by Company
A. Complete service records in accordance with state and federal
B. Accurately document information on reports.
C. Obtain customer signature on all documents according to Company
14. Make every effort to prevent cancellations.
A. Provide service on time.
B. Return every call by a customer in a timely manner and with
C. Notify management immediately of requests for cancellations.
D. Provide solutions to customer concerns.
15. Inform management of any safety issues, customer concerns and
service issues encountered during the day.
16. Make a minimum of one new Sale per week.
17. Secure leads for all services provided by our Company.
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
19. Project A Quality Image -Look and Act Professional
20. Deliver Great Service - On Time -Satisfy Every Customer
21. Honor Your Commitment - Be Dependable
22. Never Stop Learning -Technically - Legally - Professionally
23. Build Trusting Relationships With Customers -Always Do What's
Experience, Education and skills required -
1. High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
2. Must have or be able to obtain required driver's license and
maintain a company-approved driving record.
3. Must possess ability to carry out instruction furnished in
written, oral, computer, or diagrammatic form.
4. Must possess ability to deal with problems encountered during
5. Must possess mathematical ability to accurately complete and
file necessary reports.
6. Must be able to read and comprehend industry product labels.
7. Must possess good communication skills and exhibit a
willing-to-please, friendly demeanor and a professional image at
Typical Physical and Mental Demands - Requires constant (67%-100%
of the time) walking, climbing ladders, stairs, attics), crawling,
bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and
stretching. Requires constant ability to move freely about the
office building and between customer locations. Requires corrected
vision and hearing to normal range. Requires occasional (0-30% of
the time) lifting (up to 50lbs) while performing duties, Must
possess ability and stamina to work long hours and conduct several
inspections per day in attics, crawl spaces and other areas. Must
possess ability to climb heights. Must possess ability to endure
exposure to high temperatures while conducting inspections.
Typical Working Conditions - Requires constant contact with the
public and employees. Work is usually performed outdoors and in/on
customer property. May be exposed to rain, hail, winds, dust, dirt,
cement, grass, shrubs, trees and others. Incumbent may be exposed
to industry products while conducting work.
Special Equipment - Must possess ability to operate and
trouble-shoot lawn and tree/shrub equipment including, but not
limited to: backpack applicators, drills, shovels, carpenter's
tools, power tools, truck equipment and other industry
Keywords: Massey Services, Inc., Melbourne , Massey Services- Lawn Specialist, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!