Parking- Part Time, Walt Disney World
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Parking Operations Cast Members are focused on creating magic
for our Guests during their Walt Disney World - Resort stay by
ensuring the highest standards of safety while greeting,
loading/unloading, driving, spieling and directing Guests in the
parking lots. Parking Operations Cast Members will safely operate
multi car passenger trams throughout parking lots.
Parking Host and Hostesses receive a starting rate of
Basic Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Willing to work at various heights
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling,
bending twisting, and kneeling
- Part-Time requires 3 full days of availability for any shift,
including nights and holidays
- Part-Time will require 1st week full availability for training
- Strong communication skills
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days
a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may
end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the
principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Melbourne , Parking- Part Time, Walt Disney World, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!