Account Representative *SIGN ON BONUS*
Company: Mariner Finance
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title - Account Representative *SIGN ON BONUS*
**You will be eligible to receive a signing bonus of $1,000,
payable in two equal installments.Job Location - Cocoa, FLStart A
Great Career With A Great Purpose! - We are a group of industry
experts with the experience and drive to turn any financial need
into a reality. Our mission is to satisfy the financial needs of
our consumers through respectful, compassionate and efficient
service. A Baltimore-based company, Mariner Finance, with its
affiliates, now features over 450 branches in 25 states throughout
the United States. We work with customers to find options that are
beneficial for their specific needs, which is why we are recognized
as the community's consumer finance company of choice!Mariner
Finance was named in the 2015 "Best Places to Work" survey, a 2016
LearningElite Winner and a 2018 Training Top 125 Winner.In This
Role, You Will---
- Establish and develop relationships with customers throughout
- Achieve goals collaboratively, both consistently and
- Maintain customer accounts and collections through face to face
or phone communication.
- Conduct loan interviews; Negotiate extensions and modifications
of loans, arrange payment schedules, and assess customer financial
- Offer the company's current product lines, including personal
loans, optional credit protection products, sales finance, and
- Perform a variety of cashiering functions, including
maintenance of the branch's cash drawer, and delivers deposits to a
financial institution on a daily basis.
- Work systematically at a steady pace to ensure that loan
collection actions on assigned accounts are appropriate, timely and
that established policies and procedures are observed.
- May perform additional duties and responsibilities depending on
market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent
quality customer service.**You will be eligible to receive a
signing bonus of $1,000, payable in two equal
- One (1) year of experience working in an office environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Obtaining applicable insurance license is required.Preferred
- College degree preferred.
- One (1) year of selling or collecting experience
- Two (2) years of consumer finance industry experience
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English preferred.
Physical Demands -
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to drive; sit; use hands to handle; reach with hands and
arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move
up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Salary - Base + Competitive Bonus, Benefits: Health, Vision,
Dental, Basic Life, PTO and select federal holidays, 401K and
company match.Additional Information -
Standard Branch Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00am -
5:00pm, Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. Some
positions may require working a non-traditional schedule -
Evenings, weekends and holiday hours may be included.Mariner
Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a
disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free
Keywords: Mariner Finance, Melbourne , Account Representative *SIGN ON BONUS*, Other , Cocoa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!