Company: Euphoria Day Spa & Salon
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Hair Stylist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their
- Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
- High school graduation or GED completion.
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist (3 years
- A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
Important qualities we are looking for:
- Team player
- Extremely professional
- Willingness to expand knowledge to other areas
- Friendly and positive personality/attitude.
- Exceptional Customer Service experience
- Motivated self-starterGreat opportunity to work at new upscale
and state-of-the-art day spa/salon.Euphoria Day Spa & Salon
provided the following inclusive hiring information:We are an equal
opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability
- Women-led organization
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
- Diversity and inclusion training or programs
Keywords: Euphoria Day Spa & Salon, Melbourne , Hairstylist, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!