TRC STAFFING IS HIRING MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN IN
Job Description: To assist in achieving the production
planned on a daily basis. To manufacture product to the highest
quality standard and with compliance with the set GMP and Health &
Location: Melbourne, FL
Number of Openings: 1.
Starting Pay Rate: $15/Hour.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 3:30PM.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire Permanent Position.
Manufacturing Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture product to high standard ensuring the quality of
those products is in accordance with the set GMP Standards and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs.)
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend and comply with any planned in-house training or on the
- To ensure the efficient and safe use of plant and
- To keep strictly to manufacturing methods as laid down in the
- To ensure all equipment is clean and maintained in good working
order, by informing the Lead, Supervisor, or Manager of any
- Help maintain the highest standards of Housekeeping,
Cleanliness and Personal hygiene within the department.
Manufacturing Technician Qualifications and
- Working knowledge of cGMP.
- One (1) year manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to stand entire shift and lift over 50
- Must be able to read and write legibly to complete batch
end resumes to: email@example.com
If you have any questions or need further information, please
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.