Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- 1+ year of prior cleaning or janitorial experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Collect and remove trash from theatres, lobby, restrooms,
- Wipe, dust, and polish surfaces including seats, handrails,
walls, counters, etc.
- Clean restrooms, including all sinks, fixtures, and
- Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
- Use blower or vacuum to effectively clean between and under
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, including utilizing proper
signage to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pieces of food and
- Wash dishes utilizing proper 3-compartment sink
- Empty trash receptacles as required.
- Stock restrooms, janitor closets, and cleaning carts as needed.
Communicate needed supplies to management.
- Abide by all compactor safety rules and maintain
compactor/dumpster area cleanliness.
- Follow all AMC procedures to ensure a safe work environment and
ensure the safety of AMC guests.
- Safely use all chemicals in accordance with MSDS sheets,
including utilizing provided chemical mixing stations.
- Follow all AMC security protocols.
- Report damaged/broken equipment to management.
- Observe and report any potential safety or maintenance concerns
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and produce quality work
within pre-set time frames.
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes,
socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Successfully execute AMC's theatre provided cleaning program to
ensure a safe, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing building for AMC
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., Melbourne , Janitor, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!