Certified Nursing Assistant- Holmes Regional Medical Center, A4W Surgical PCU, Part Time
Company: Health First
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Nursing Assistant is responsible and accountable for
providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship
by assisting licensed personnel in providing direct nursing care
under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provides care to patients in a clean, safe and caring
- Effective communication with other members of the healthcare
team to promote a collaborative environment of care.
- Collects, records and reports accurate patient
- Completes assigned tasks and responds to call lights in a
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and
respect for their needs, expectations, age, cultural, and
- Utilizes Health First computer systems with regard to order
inquiry and patient documentation
- Current AHA CPR/BLS
- Current Florida Nursing Assistant license
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Certified Nursing Assistant- Holmes Regional Medical Center, A4W Surgical PCU, Part Time, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!