Certified Medical Assistant/Patient Care Specialist - Gateway General Surgery Clinic - Full Time
Company: Health First
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Health First Medical Group is seeking an experienced medical
assistant (LPN also considered) to join us in a busy and exciting
practice which stresses the provision of excellent care and
customer service. Our medical office staff work together in a team
concept making sure cross-training is a high priority providing you
with greater career advancement opportunities.
The chosen candidate will benefit from the following:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid medical assistant certification exam
- 401k with matching contributions
- Employee recognition activities
- Opportunity to contribute to associate advisory groups
The chosen candidate may also be eligible for a $5,000 Sign-On
Job Type: Full-time. Monday-Friday. No weekends.
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent. LPN also
- Certification: One of the following is a minimum requirement
within 90 days of hire. Health First will pay exam fee:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) through National
Healthcareer Association (NHA) - https://www.nhanow.com/
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) through the American
Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) - http://www.aama-ntl.org/
- Medical Assistant (RMA) certification through American Medical
Technologists (AMT) - https://www.americanmedtech.org/
- Medical Assistant (NCMA) certification through National Center
for Competency Testing (NCCT) certification - https://www.ncctinc.com/
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart
Association upon hire
- Work Experience: New Grads welcome
- Specific Knowledge/Skills: Medical terminology, keyboarding
- Specific Knowledge/Skills: Strong customer service skills
including knowledge of service recovery techniques
- Perform clinical intake by taking medical histories and vital
signs, recording weight/height and verification of patient's
- Prepare patients for examination and explain treatment
procedures to patients.
- Prepare and perform point of care testing and/or specimen
collection as directed by provider.
- Track and communicate to patients, the results of labs and
diagnostic studies as directed by the provider.
- Answer internal and external customer phone calls regarding
their care, and direct messages to the appropriate
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Certified Medical Assistant/Patient Care Specialist - Gateway General Surgery Clinic - Full Time, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!