IVT Research Escalation Specialist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
;;Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live,
breathe and play by them every day.
Join our team as an IVT Research Escalations Specialist and
experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a
Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the
customer from day one
- Teamwork belonging to a supportive family team
environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open
communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect a team that is accountable, dependable and gives
you their full attention
- Proactive to surround yourself with solution-oriented
people who strive to improve themselves, others and the
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for
- Diversity- be a part of our growing diverse and
community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation we take care of family, which
is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great
benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical,
mental, and financial wellness.
The CRC IVT Escalation Specialist is
the single point of contact for Escalated Cases and Customers to
address all concerns until resolution. Types of cases that are
escalated might include but is not limited to cases involving Sync
3, Navigation, Sync 4 and Over the Air. The Specialist will be
empowered to make decisions using customer satisfaction tools to
resolve customer concerns. The CRC IVT Escalation Specialist is the
lead contact and "owns the call" to resolve assigned escalated
- Manage cases from an assigned queue(s) and as inbound calls as
- Manage financial assistance requests within agent delegation of
authority. Obtain documented Leadership approval if need to
- Use applicable customer satisfaction tool (s) to resolve and
At-Risk vehicle cases (Tools: Financial Assistance, Service
Component Plan, Extended Service Plan, Vehicle Payment, and
- Escalate, monitor, and help resolve Part Delay issues.
- Case review and research customers inquiries to resolve issues
that are non-routine in nature and gather information in order to
determine the most appropriate response to the customer.
- Resolve customer issues to drive satisfaction using all
available resources including Zone Managers, Dealers, Subject
Matter Experts, Field Service Engineers, IVT/CVS Contacts and Team
Leaders (internal resources).
- Actively listens to the customer providing answers, while
controlling the call to lead the customer in an efficient and
- Provides final resolution to customers who have requested to
speak with a supervisor.
- Helps identify process improvements and best practices for the
Tier 1/IVT team.
- Meet and exceed all performance scores for key metrics stated
in the SOW that pertain to the escalation team.
- Provide phone support at any time based off service level
- Ability to provide answers with speed and confidence in
real-time to support agents in chat rooms.
- Assist with new program launches as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- 1 year of previous CRC experience
- Problem Resolution in customer contact center environment
- Experience handling escalated customer issues an asset
- Knowledge of Customer Contact Process and Guidelines and
Escalated Handling Process
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills with a
commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Exercise good judgment in problem resolution
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal/written communication in previous
- Ability to work well within a close team environment, self
sufficient, resourceful, and works well with minimal
- Ability to communicate clearly and correctly
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to act on behalf of the company and demonstrate a high
degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to answer and complete phone calls in a timely
- Ability to use a desktop computer
- Typing skills accurately type minimum 30 words per minute
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external
departments and contacts. Must represent Percepta & Ford
professionally with all clients and external organizations and
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to
successfully pass a background check and depending on location and
client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Percepta, Melbourne , IVT Research Escalation Specialist, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!