Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the
Maintenance Director with the overall maintenance and appearance of
the community, ensuring that the community and related equipment is
in good working order.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move?
At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in
all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build
meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work
alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including
insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay
allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among
other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission
to change lives, apply now!
- Community name: The Brennity at Melbourne
- City, State: Melbourne, FL 32940
- Community details: www.sagora.com/brennity-melbourne
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Complete work orders as requested by the Maintenance Director
to include changing light bulbs, AC filters, painting, plumbing,
light carpentry, fixing sheet rock, and other general maintenance
duties as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of all areas of the community including
grounds, fences, parking areas, ditches, community houses, swimming
poos, spas, furniture, appliances, HVAC, and lift stations
- Assist with maintenance of service equipment, power equipment,
tools, and kitchen equipment
- Assist with maintenance of preventative maintenance records on
each residential unit and utilize work order system to track all
- Conduct daily inspection of building, grounds, and
- Promote safety of residents, visitors, and associates by
identifying and resolving potential hazards
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 6 months of work experience in a position handling residential
- Experience working with sheet rock, carpentry, plumbing,
painting, changing light fixtures, and other general building
- Thorough understanding of building and fire safety
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and high
attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and be
able to communicate effectively with residents, family, and
- This position requires moderate to heavy exertion on a regular
basis and will require candidates to be able to stand, reach, walk,
climb stairs/ladders, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Ability to lift between 50 and 100 lbs as well as be available
- Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora Senior
Living requires that all associates receive the COVID-19
vaccination at the time it becomes available to them.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants
without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sagora, Melbourne , Maintenance Assistant, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!