Sea Ray- Skilled Trades - Electrical
Company: Brunswick Corporation
Location: Merritt Island
Posted on: June 12, 2021
It is our people behind lifes passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then youve
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The Electrical Assembler I performs a wide variety of tasks in a
large yacht manufacturing facility. Electrical Assembler I tasks
performed may include advanced electrical work on the line, panel
wiring and troubleshooting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs basic assembly line wiring/electrical work like
running drops and buss bars, and hooking up less complex or minor
- Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Education and Experience:
- High School Education or GED equivalent
- 1 year of electrical experience
- Hand Tool Knowledge
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to read and understand prints
- Ability to read and understand Production Schedule
- Ability to work in a hot and dusty environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written
- Must be able to adapt to changing requirements in a positive
and proactive way
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with all
levels within the organization
- Must be flexible to work extended hours to support the
requirements of the business.
- Must possess the desire and ambition to work safely at all
times and report all hazards to their Supervisor immediately
- Must understand basic terminology such as OSHA, DEP, and other
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment
where designated, including but not limited to: safety glasses,
hearing protection, gloves, etc.
- Must be able to understand and complete the OSHA questionnaire,
pass spirometer test and physically wear a respirator where
- Must be able to physically handle the requirements of the job,
including lifting, bending, climbing stairs, spending working hours
on your feet, etc.
- Must be able to understand all safety related document and
worksite rules and practices, equipment operating instructions,
documented safety management systems, and health and safety
requirements, including the General Safety Rules and Individual
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
For help, please contact our support team at:
email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
#Brunswick Corporation - Sea Ray
Keywords: Brunswick Corporation, Melbourne , Sea Ray- Skilled Trades - Electrical, Other , Merritt Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!