TRC STAFFING IS HIRING PROCESS TECHNICIAN I and II, CAPE
Job Description: The Process Technician Operates and
troubleshoots assigned packaging equipment, maintains and controls
processing operations in accordance with standard operating
procedures while ensuring that brewery products are packaged at the
highest processing efficiency in accordance with the required
specifications and all health and safety regulations.
Location: Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Number of Openings: 2.
Starting Pay Rate: Depends on experience.
Hours: 40 Hours, schedule to TBD.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire Permanent Position.
Process Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and controls processing operations in accordance with
- Responsible for equipment operations and assigned area of
responsibility in accordance with the standard operating procedures
and/or instructions issued by the Senior Process Technician and/ or
- Prepares equipment for product changeovers.
- Performs all adjustments to assigned equipment as per equipment
specifications as needed to ensure optimum performance.
- Maintains necessary tools and materials issued to ensure
optimum operation of assigned equipment.
- Performs troubleshooting and fault tracing analysis to
determine equipment condition and to correct certain pre-defined
deviations from set parameters (as per the relevant equipment
manual/handbook and other documented procedures that may exist from
time to time).
- Reports and makes appropriate recommendations (for corrective
action and/or process improvements) for any unresolved problems to
the Senior Process Technician and/or Maintenance personnel.
- Performs all quality control tests/checks as required.
- Ensures good housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained
at the designated equipment and immediate environs.
Process Technician Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years’ experience as Process Technician in
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.