TRC Now Hiring For: Flexible Production Assistant in
Job Description: Operator/Compounder/Production Assistant is
responsible for manufacturing product batches according to formula
procedures and operating processing equipment. However, this
position also requires FLEXIBILITY IN THEIR WORK SCHEDULE AND A
WILLINGNESS TO WORK IN OTHER POSITIONS (for example,
shipping/receiving). TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED BY COMPANY!
Location: Melbourne, FL
Number of Openings: 1
HOURS: This is primarily a first shift position, Monday
–Thursday, 8am-5pm with 1/2 hour lunch; Friday 8am-3pm with 1 hour
lunch. However, you must be FLEXIBLE to work second shift Monday
through Thursday 4:00 pm to 1:00am with a ½ hour lunch and Friday
1:00 pm to 7 pm with an hour lunch (this can vary) if someone goes
on vacation or calls in sick.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire permanent career
Production Assistant Duties and
- Combine and mix ingredients and operate processing
- Test samples and batch when complete.
- Proper recording and labeling.
- Clean equipment and maintain boiler.
- Packing and shipping as needed.
Production Assistant Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of forklift operation or able to be trained.
- Shipping experience preferred.
- Good shop math skills, mechanical ability and ability to read
- Ability to use and read a tape measure.
- Good computer skills and able to use word program.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing
- Training will be provided as needed to candidate that best fits
- MUST HAVE GOOD ATTENDANCE AND RELIABILITY
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.