TRC STAFFING IS HIRING CELLAR TECHNICIAN, CAPE CANAVERAL
Job Description: The position of Cellar Technician I
involves multiple abilities to fully embrace the requirements of
the position. The ability to communicate and follow direction is a
primary aspect which is needed. Working as a team member you must
work well with other team members, follow standards, understand all
aspects of cellaring, and strive to continually improve final
product & processes.
Location: Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Number of Openings: 1.
Starting Pay Rate: Depends on experience.
Hours: 40 Hours, schedule to TBD.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire Permanent Position.
Cellar Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily cellar tasks including tank CIP, parts COP, and
- Perform cellaring from fermentation area to bright beer
- Schedule and maintain yeast generations and availability.
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness protocols.
- Drop yeast and cold break from vessels.
Cellar Technician Qualifications and Requirements
- One (1) to three (3) year’s cellar work and practical
- Recognized brewing education.
- Understand HACCP and GMP.
- Chemical knowledge and fermentation knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.