TRC STAFFING IS HIRING ELECTRONICS TAP ROOM MANAGER, CAPE
Job Description: A major craft beer company is seeking an
energetic and motivated Tap Room Manager who enjoys engaging with
patrons, managing servers, and maintaining front-of-house
Location: Cape Canaveral, FL.
Number of Openings: 1.
Starting Pay Rate: $16-$19/Hour/DOE
Hours: You must be amenable to a flexible schedule.
Type: This is a temp to hire permanent career
Tap Room Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, interview, hire and train taproom staff.
- Interact with customers to develop loyalty and handle customer
- Ensure all licenses are current including health, safety, and
- Ensure staff is following all food control and safety
- Create employee schedules based on expected customer
- Ensure taproom is profitable by analyzing costs versus
- Work with vendors to develop new productions or promotions for
- Set and maintain standards for safe handling, cleanliness, and
- Negotiate with vendors, order supplies, manage inventories and
Tap Room Manager Qualifications and Requirements:
- Two (2) to three (3) years tap room/bar management
- College degree in hospitality management or something
- Excellent computer and customer service skills.
- Inventory and ordering experience.
- Budget experience.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has
changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively
recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of
positions. For information on applying, or your current application
status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or
the TRC candidate portal.