Company: TRC Staffing
Location: Cape Canaveral
Posted on: May 4, 2021
TRC STAFFING IS HIRING BREWING SUPERVISOR, CAPE CANAVERAL
Job Description: The Brewing Supervisor assists with the
improvement of Brewing, accelerates on-going quality projects and
assists with training of technical staff. Planning and organization
of the brewing and fermenting processes, filtration, CIP, and
Location: Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Number of Openings: 1.
Starting Pay Rate: Depends on experience.
Hours: 40 Hours, schedule to TBD.
Type: This is a Contract to Hire Permanent Position.
Brewing Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates, monitors, audits, and reports on the brewing
production and quality control of the licensed and local products
brewed at FBC.
- Ensures compliance with FBC’s production policies and quality
- Responsible for the maintenance of product quality and
consistency in markets where FBC products are brewed.
- Ensures that taste scores do not fall below minimum
- Required to participate in production planning for brewing and
- Manages process improvement projects and new product
- Advises the Brewery of new developments in plant, machinery,
raw materials, packaging materials, manufacturing processes and
packaging innovations, which may benefit quality or production cost
of FBC’s products.
- Responsible for control and reporting of brewing operations by
way of Orchestrated Beer (OB) – technological aspects, quality,
process control, losses, and conformity to specifications.
- Ensures that the staff of the operating companies is properly
trained in the processing operations about quality control and
quality assurance FBC’s products.
- Brewhouse and cellar, including reports and proper record
- Manages filtration operations and production of bright beer
within stated specifications, including reports and proper record
- Responsible for microbiological control throughout the brewing
process in coordination with the lab: Inspection, plan, and
- Responsible for control of the fermentation and storage
- operations, including recording parameters and daily
Brewing Supervisor Qualifications and Requirements
- BS Degree in related sciences, e.g., Chemistry, Microbiology,
Food Technology, Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- Affiliation or membership in a Brewing Institute.
- Diploma in Process Engineering from a recognized institution
(IBD, Seibel, etc.)
- Five (5) years’ experience at a managerial level in a brewing
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership and supervisory
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need further information, please
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Drug screen and background check required.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all qualified candidates for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Melbourne , Brewing Supervisor, Other , Cape Canaveral, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!