Patient Advocate - Medical Cannabis - Merritt Island
Company: Liberty Health Sciences
Location: Merritt Island
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The focus of this role is to provide support patients with
memorable experiences and education on company products and
practices. The responsibility of the patient advocate is to ensure
that all communication with potential customers and current
patients are meeting company standards.
- Ensure that all communication with potential customers and
current patients are meeting company standards.
- Serve as a patient advocate, educator, and customer service
representative, and ensure patients are serviced promptly and
- Ensure that each patient has a high-quality, valuable, and
industry-leading experience when interacting with the company,
ensuring that Liberty Health Sciences Florida is positioned as the
medical cannabis provider of choice in Florida.
- Fulfill orders properly, including the correct label, patient
label and proper packaging procedures are being followed.
- Consult patients and/or dispense the company's regulated
medical cannabis products to qualified patients in accordance with
company policy and in accordance with Florida medical cannabis
- Maintain a professional interaction with both staff members and
patients while also participating in team building exercises.
- Assist management staff in ensuring all procedures are being
followed to reflect regulatory and compliance standards.
- Ensure effective communication and teamwork across functional
areas and team members to achieve company goals
- Perform weekly inventory counts and report findings to
- Report any high-risk complaints to the Head of Retail and the
- Thoroughly document all customer complaints and returns
- Ensure 100% traceability of products are maintained from
reception to final sale
Keywords: Liberty Health Sciences, Melbourne , Patient Advocate - Medical Cannabis - Merritt Island, Other , Merritt Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!