Company: Essential Cabinetry Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Designer's Choice is a growing company looking
for a motivated, teachable, positive person to join our team to
help create beautiful custom cabinetry! As an Machine Operator II,
you will have the opportunity to work with some of our more
advanced machines to manufacture cabinetry and support our assembly
floor. If you are a skilled machinist with attention to detail and
enjoy working in a team oriented environment--this may be the place
Interested? Read on to learn more about this position!
- Performs typical machine shop and press operations in a
- Performs production work on more than one machine.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Following prescribed safety regulations and use of safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedule with
- Monitor quality of parts being assembled and may be required to
move between different work stations.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to
department supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of prior machine operating experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Safety focused
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and visual
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills.
Company Incentives Include:
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
- Paid Vacation
Keywords: Essential Cabinetry Group, Melbourne , Machine Operator, Other , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!