Company: Relativity Space
Location: Cape Canaveral
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Team and Role Overview
We are looking for a Security Supervisor to join our growing
team at Relativity Space. The role of the Security Supervisor is to
create an ultra-professional and welcoming team at our Cape
Canaveral, FL and NASA John C. Stennis facilities. This position
will also support a myriad of security related activities for
Relativity Space and duties may include visitor management,
administrating access control software, monitoring CCTV cameras,
emergency response, VIP event support, and other activities at the
direction of Relativity Space leadership. The Security Supervisor
will report to the Director of Corporate Security.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
- Ensure that security staffing both internal and contracted is
at required levels based on operational tempo.
- Ensure outstanding customer service for all personnel entering
Relativity Space properties.
- Respond and coordinate resources during emergency situations on
Relativity Space properties.
- Monitor CCTV camera feeds and alert or respond alongside other
security personnel if off-nominal behavior or activity is
- Support administration of Relativity Space badging programs
including printing, managing access levels, and updating protocols
- Provide assistance to those managing the Relativity Space
parking program, including pass issuance, tracking, and documenting
parking violations for employees, visitors, and contractors.
- Support a broad spectrum of physical and administrative
security assignments as directed by Relativity Space
- Provide outstanding support to internal and external entities
supporting Relativity Space operations.
To be successful in this role, you should have a combined 10+
years of experience in security, law enforcement, or serving in the
U.S. military. Ideally, you'll have experience interacting with a
broad spectrum of personalities and have established the ability to
quickly solve problems as they arise. A positive attitude is a
necessity as this teammate will work closely with many internal
partners and must be able to develop good rapport and relationships
within the company. Experience working as a team is also critical
given the broad scope of duties that this position will support in
varying capacities. Familiarity with security camera software and
access control software is also important as these will be a
standard component of daily duties.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- 10+ years of experience in a law enforcement, military, or
- Demonstrated ability to function and lead others effectively
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse spectrum of
- Security experience working on U.S. Air Force
- Security experience working at NASA facilities.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- In-depth familiarity with U.S. Air Force and NASA space launch
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Ability to function effectively and professionally with minimal
security leadership and oversight.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Relativity Space company goals and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Relativity Space, Melbourne , Security Supervisor, Other , Cape Canaveral, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!