Enterprise IT Architect
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Enterprise IT Architect
Job ID: AS20211102-56507
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the
enterprise IT architecture supporting federal programs in
accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and
configuration guidelines. Working closely with teammates, external
consultants, and the participating businesses, this individual will
develop, deploy, and maintain architecture solutions for projects.
Documenting benefits and risks, implementation sequencing,
technical design efforts, and facilitate technical change
management during implementation.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage a hyperconverged infrastructure as well traditional
infrastructures utilizing various storage arrays.
- Monitor and maintain remote geographically distributed
hyperconverged VMware vSphere infrastructures utilizing vSAN.
- Manage VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
deployments using Windows and POSIX instant clone desktops.
- Develop and implement DevOps practices and procedures for
private and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Develop self-documenting SaaS and HaaS systems.
- Develop, implement, maintain automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with adjacent engineering teams and internal/external
customers to translate requirements and objectives into final
- Resolve problems using internal and external groups, as needed,
to correct trouble within the environment.
- Ability to obtain a public trust security clearance.
Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT
Security or related field, and minimum 4 years related experience;
or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
IT Security or related field, and minimum 6 years related
experience; or a 2-year post-Secondary/Associates Degree and a
minimum of 8 years of prior related experience; or a minimum of 15
years of related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong understanding of Identity Management (IdM) utilizing
- Strong understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Experience with Cisco UCS servers, UCS fabrics, NetApp, TrueNAS
- Experience working with VMware vSphere, and Horizon VDI.
- Experience working with RHEL, CentOS, FreeBSD, Debian and
Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Experience working with scripting and automation tools, such as
Bash, PowerShell, Python, and Ansible
- Experience with vRealize Automation, Azure, and AWS.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery management and planning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Professional certifications (Microsoft, RHEL, VMware, NetApp,
Keywords: L3Harris, Melbourne , Enterprise IT Architect, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!