Posted on: May 3, 2021
Avidyne Corporation is leveraging its market-leader position in
the design and manufacturing of integrated avionics systems to
develop cutting-edge technology for emerging electric vertical
takeoff and life aircraft, autonomous air cargo delivery and
simplified operations vehicles. We have a 27-year history of
developing a full line of communication, navigation, flight
displays, surveillance, and flight control systems. Avidyne is
headquartered in Melbourne, FL and operates two other facilities in
Concord, MA and Westerville, OH.
The Assembler will perform a wide variety of electronic or
electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or
sub-assemblies following written and/or verbal work
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings, schematics,
bills of material, and sample assemblies, or receives verbal
instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Follows standard operational procedures in performing wiring,
component preparation, installation, and test to assemble
- Learns and becomes proficient in Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP) and maintains practices at all times. Maintains quality
production standards. Completes work documentation correctly.
- Complies with health, safety, and quality system regulations
and policies. Adheres to all ESD policies.
- Determines and/or follows standard operational procedures in
performing wiring, component preparation, installation, hand
soldering, hand crimping, and cable harnessing on assembly
- Builds or reworks mounted assembled components, such as
transformers, resistors, resonators, transistors, capacitors,
integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel or housing.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified
electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Maintains inventory, configuration and production control
- Learns and becomes proficient in the proper usage of company
ERP system as it relates to production tracking and status.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor or
group leader. Other related task could be working in other
production areas as needed. May be required to assist in the
training of other/new team members. Works overtime as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing systems related to production,
quality and inventory control.
- Certified in soldering to IPC- 610 standards for surface mount
and thru-hole technologies.
Keywords: Avidyne, Melbourne , Assembler, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!