Company: PAE Government Services Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
- Handle multiple applications, systems, network, and/or
- Installs, configures, and maintains operating systems and
servers to support business processing requirements.
- May include programming, analysis, networking, data processing,
and/or administration responsibilities.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Research and recommend technology.
- Coordinate information system priorities.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree or 0-2
years of relevant experience with Masters degree.
- SQL & SharePoint experience.
- Other general IT background and skills will be considered.
- Must be able to obtain a government Secret Security
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc, Melbourne , System Administrator, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!