Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Arty Pagan - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
I am seeking dynamic insurance professionals for the office of
Arty Pagan - State Farm Agent who are interested in helping my
business grow through value based conversations and remarkable
customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who
thrives in a fast paced environment, then this is your opportunity
for a rewarding career with growth potential. You will have a
chance to learn how to market products and manage a business first
hand while participating in my focused program to develop and
enhance your skills and experiences. This could be the start of an
exciting, challenging and fun career!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
Compensation: base plus commission $40K - $65K annually
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
My Training Program Includes
- Setting sales and growth goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own
employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State
Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm
InsuranceCompanies. State Farm agents control which licensing
requirements and training programs are offered or must be
successfully completed by their employees. By accepting
employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing
any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent,
you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection
preference, should you choose to leave the agents employment and
pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent
for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue
an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the
regular State FarmInsurance Companies agentselection process
Keywords: Arty Pagan - State Farm Agent, Melbourne , Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!