Performs a wide variety of administrative and technical
assignments to include: extract and analyze data, update accounts,
prepare letters, memos and reports, and make recommendations to
improve business processes within functional department. On a
regular and continuous basis, exercises administrative judgment and
assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results
having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within
the functional area. Title may reflect departmental
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains reports and performs administrative and technical
duties that require knowledge of the department, facility, and the
company along with current policies, practices and procedures.
* Performs diversified duties including reports preparation,
data collection, trend analysis, reconciliation reports, and
business and process documentation.
* Follow administrative processes within the site and makes
recommendations to implement process improvements.
* May work on confidential or sensitive information, typically
of a technical or proprietary nature.
* Establishes and maintains an appropriate filing system to
retrieve needed materials efficiently.
* Advises extraordinary or problematic cases to site manager and
presents recommended resolutions.
* Possesses thorough knowledge of site and Company policies and
* Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within
the department, the company, and the community; maintains
professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the
satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
* Assists in the development of all types of budgets, including
contract line items usually defined by purchase orders.
* Analyzes budget patterns, program expenditures, and prepares
budget reports for management.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of a budget
monitoring systems, to include site copy of invoices.
* Assists in the development of business proposals.
* Confers with appropriate internal and external administrative
offices to ensure that required procedures are followed.
* Provides instruction and answers questions relating to budget
procedures and serves as liaison between the business unit and
* Identifies budget issues, provides alternative solutions, and
assist in resolving problems. Monitors expenditures throughout the
* Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and
regulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance
with government and private customers.
* Maintains individual attendance records and payroll processing
for the business unit.
* Performs individual assignments as site manager deems
necessary; ensure adequate, continuous controls are exercised over
all assigned activities affecting quality.
* Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets,
relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages
to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Commitment to company values and ethics
* Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a
timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
* Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work
* Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed
instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance,
undertakes additional responsibilities
* Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written
* Problem Solving: Strong judgment and decision making
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Associate degree (A.A.) in related field
* Six years Logistics experience
* At least three years experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and
* Must possess and/or obtain either an MRPT or a Secret Security
Clearance, as required for the position, prior to hire.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the
facility. * The environmental characteristic for this position is
an office setting. * Candidates should be able to adapt to a
traditional business environment.