Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
Caliburn Intl. supports the health and well-being of civilian
and military workforce partners in austere, remote, and security
challenged environments outside the continental United States. With
over 40 years of experience providing a full range of medical
services, Caliburn Intl. medical management solutions are
comprehensive, responsive, and reliable. Our unique service
delivery approach, international recruiting network, and
proprietary processes and systems deliver secure and compliant
solutions. Through solid performances in the U.S. and its
territories, and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa, Caliburn
Intl. solutions are built on a foundation of field-tested best
practices. The Caliburn Intl. service delivery approach includes
onsite health centers, a national network of highly credentialed
board certified medical staff, and medical readiness teams.
Under general supervision by the Warehouse Supervisor, the
Logistics Specialist I is an entry level position with the
expectation to learn, understand and acquire experience in the
following fields: Supply Chain Management, Property Management,
Inventory Control, Procurement, and Transportation (of Goods). This
position provides CONUS support for our overseas government
contracts as well as the exam management contracts.
- High school diploma
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic computer knowledge which includes having basic knowledge
of Microsoft office applications and other computer related
- Must have a valid license and have the ability to operate a
- Forklift certification or must be able to become certified
within the first 90 days of employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform the following services:
- Receive incoming packages from couriers
- Inspection of incoming packages which includes checking for
damages of package contents and verifying quantities shipped
against packing slips.
- Mail delivery - mail meaning any package that gets delivered to
the warehouse, delivery meaning bringing packages to the
appropriate recipient or coordinating storage.
- Package and ship domestic packages using company defined
- Build medical exam kits for numerous contracts with good
attention to detail, as specified in the customer requirements for
- Update and maintain expiration records for medications and
- Complete cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Increase/decrease inventory levels as necessary in electronic
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety
- Participates and supports safety meetings, training and
- Ensures safe operating conditions within area of
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work unfavorable conditions includes working in a
non-temperature controlled environment and working in direct
- Work involves sitting or standing for prolonged periods of
- Will require bending and stooping.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
Employee signature below constitutes employee's understanding of
the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
This in no way is a contract between Caliburn Intl. and the
employee. this position is an at will position,
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.