Benefits Advisor - Rockledge
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Benefits Advisor/Leadership - Rockledge, FLRockledge, FL
A Career with our client is one of the most sought-after, highly
paid, rewarding (& fun) careers on the market today! As we get
older (& wiser), most people realize that we want to be employed by
a strong, stable, ethical company, where we can work smarter (not
harder), earn more money each year, enjoy more time off for family
& personal pursuits, work with great people & enjoy what we do each
day while helping people . This is what a successful career with
our client can give you & your family :
- Solid 1st Year Income, with 15%-40% increases in your income
each year without having to "do more".
- Complete Control of your Career Path, your Clients & your Daily
- Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security.
This is also one of the most under-penetrated market in the nation
for our client, with Businesses needing our No-Cost Business
Solutions & Employees needing our Cash Benefit Programs. This means
there's never been a better time to join our client!---In the
Benefit Advisor & Leadership Positions, your general Job
Responsibilities would include:
- Complete the Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training
(classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Companies & Organizations
through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn,
Referrals & Warm Leads that come in through our client.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs,
Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions, Schedule Employee Education
Meetings & Enroll Employees in our client---s Benefits
- Enroll New Hires on a Monthly Basis & Assist with Billing,
Invoicing, Claims & Policyholder Servicing.
- Leadership Positions are available within 3-6 months (as long
as agreed-upon metrics are achieved) & would allow an individual to
build an agency.
Benefit Advisor & Leaders experience the following:
- Many Advisors make between 45k-65k during their 1st year
- Earn additional compensation through our New Advisor Award
Series (up to $12,900 1st year), Stock Bonuses, Renewal Income,
Nomination Bonuses & Ongoing Contests that include Trips, Prizes &
- You can leave our client after certain time periods & still
receive a % of your Renewal Income (2 Years = 50%, 5 years = 75% &
10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after
- Represent the #1 company in our client---s industry.
- Flexible Schedule (No Nights or Weekends, unless you choose
- Our clients pride themselves in being a Fun, Ethical,
Professional Team that actively work together in a Positive,
cooperative Work Environment.
- Several Management & Specialty Opportunities are available for
- An Accident, Life & Health License is required to sell our
client---s type of Insurance.
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their Accident,
Life & Health License will also be considered. It's a simple
process and you will be supported throughout.
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
- No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of
Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent
Contractors of our company. Applicants must be United States
Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
1037 Pathfinder Way STE 130 Rockledge, FL 32955 (Arbor Suites
Keywords: OWC, Melbourne , Benefits Advisor - Rockledge, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!