Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Accounts Payable Specialistposted:Friday, January 10,
2020LocationMelbourne, FloridaIndustryAccounting & Auditing
(Business and Financial Operations Occupations)Job TypeTemp to
PermWorking Hours8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSalaryUS$ 16.00 - US$ 18.00 per
hourRef. NumberS_53334ContactJustin Kolleda,
SpherionPhone3212550222 X208Job DescriptionCodes, reviews, and
processes for payment invoices, purchase orders, statements,
vouchers, and/or other check requests, as appropriated, while
maintaining trade partner packages which includes the maintenance
of insurance certificates to ensure vendor
- Reviews invoices, purchase orders, check requests, and/or other
related documents for completeness and compliance with financial
policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Codes, verifies, and matches original invoices and requests for
payment with internal purchase orders or check requests; performs
calculations to determine appropriate payment schedules and
amounts, and makes modifications as necessary.
- Electronically enters accounts payable data into accounting
system. Runs weekly payables invoice approval reports, and sends
reports out to construction to obtain approval for payment of the
- Maintains logs, enters and balances accounts data, and
generates statistical summary reports as required.
- Supports A/P with issues that arise with invoice entry, manual
check, express check and/or special check request entry.Working
hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Possess ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies, procedures,
- Ability to utilize an automated accounting system.
- Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices,
statements, and other requests for payment.
- Knowledge of mathematics
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Knowledge of purchase orders and related accounts payable
- Maintain attention to detail and follow throughEducation:High
- High School Graduate or equivalent, college degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Supervisory or management experience preferredPlease apply
online at www.spherion.com/apply or send resume to
email@example.com for review.Spherion has helped thousands
of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff
will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work
diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job
and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or
direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than
Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin,
Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age,
Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service
in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by
Keywords: SPHERION, Melbourne , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!