Company: Wicker Smith
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The growing Melbourne office of Wicker Smith O'Hara McCoy &
Ford, P.A. has an opening for a 2-5 year associate attorney
focusing on medical malpractice, automobile negligence and general
liability defense. This is a great opportunity for the right
candidate to join our team!
Wicker Smith takes pride in providing our employees with an
excellent work environment, competitive pay and benefits and
endless possibility for growth for those who join our team and
initiatives to provide the best service to our clients.
Wicker Smith is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and
should send their resume and cover letter to:Allyson BislandWicker
Smith O'Hara McCoy & Ford P.A.email@example.com
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills (Writing sample
- Strong and extremely meticulous organizational skills
- Experience in Civil Litigation, including deposition
- Judicial clerkship experience is welcomed, but not
- Candidates should also possess the ability to take on
significant responsibility and be team-oriented.
- High Academic credentials from a respected law school.
Keywords: Wicker Smith, Melbourne , Associate Attorney, Legal , Rockledge, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!