Sr IT Field Service Tech - Health First, Full Time
Company: Health First
Posted on: August 14, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY\:To be fully engaged in providing Quality/No Harm,
Customer Service and Stewardship by providing information services
and end user technology support that consistently exceeds our
customers' expectations and supports the corporate objectives of
Health First, Inc. This position is a highly visible position to
Health First employees and customers and serves as the front line
of IT support by servicing end user device needs. This role serves
as a team mentor and customer experience and technical resource.
The position is an hourly position that will require flexibility
for working shifts at various times of the day at different
geographic locations with additional on-call and weekend
- High integrity and compatibility with Health First I-CARE
ValuesElicits trust from peers by demonstrating responsibility and
dependability and with open honest communication.
- Exhibits a positive attitude in all duties.
- Has a nurturing attitude that is able to contribute to the
attainment of high but realistic expectations.
- Contributes to a collaborative culture and positive work
- Is a high caliber team player.
- Actively participates in effective planning and decision making
that positively affects departmental results and contributes
towards the success of Health First.
- Innovative by displaying original thinking and creativity,
- Establishes trust and credibility at all levels of the
organization; cultivates relationships with peers and associates;
comfortable working in a matrix model.
- Strong understanding of customer service operations.
- Always demonstrates a "service-first" philosophy. Quality/No
- Maintains a high level of security in assigned areas of
responsibility, abiding by established Health First policies and
- Maintains the Technical Support Services MSDS, eyewash station
logs, hurricane preparedness, and other safety related
- Participates in the implementation, deployment and
troubleshooting of computer systems, mobile devices, network
equipment, patient entertainment systems, multimedia systems,
pagers, medication carts, project implementation and applications
related to core systems.
- Creates, Monitors, Assigns, and Audits Incident & Request
tickets internally and with 3rd party contract support vendors
within multiple incident ticketing systems
- Escalates calls to the 3rd level Support only after proper
troubleshooting process have proven ineffective and the ticket is
- Properly documents all assigned help desk tasks
- Reviews quality of junior team members' work and assists team
- Ensures all End User devices are secured to Information
Security standards. Stewardship\:
- Maintain inventory of computer equipment/supplies as new or
repaired hardware is received at each facility. Provides weekly
updates as required
- Demonstrates cost savings strategies within your area of
- Resolves customer technical issues while on first call or
- Demonstrates exceptional time management skills.
- Educates customers on the Health First Standard
- Exhibits leadership skills and has the ability to lead small
projects Customer Experience\:
- Provides customer support within the priority and case closure
standards as agreed to in the departmental Service Level Agreement
- Participates as requested in customer service training
- Understands the Priority system for assignment of Support
- Ensures tickets are completed within the SLA time line for all
- Accomplishes this by working with other HIT areas to ensure
that issues are worked in a cross departmental approach.
- Applies fundamental customer support techniques such as
standard greeting, restating issue/request for confirmation,
apologizing for the inconvenience, and asking if there is anything
else that they can assist with to ensure customer satisfaction
- Translates customer concerns and technical solutions in
system/application issues in an understandable knowledgeable
- Builds new devices (PCs, laptops, tablets, etc.) to enterprise
standardCoaches, mentors, and supports junior staff on customer
experience processes and techniques, and serves a team resource in
both technical and experience-related fields
- Handles higher level escalations of customer concerns.
Qualification: QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED\:
- Associate Degree in relevant field required. Bachelor degree
- Three years minimum of customer support experience required,
with demonstrated exceptional customer service skills and ability
to relate to customers' needs and concerns.
- Minimum of three years' technology experience required
- In lieu of Associates Degree, a high school diploma or
equivalent, an additional two years' of customer service experience
and additional two years' of technology experience may be
substituted at director's discretion.
- HDI Desktop Support certification is required within 180
- CompTIA A+ certification required and Network+ or Microsoft MCP
- Working background in a health care environment desired.
- Reliable transportation is required to travel to any Health
First site to support customer needs, which may require securely
transporting IT equipment in a privately owned vehicle.
- Demonstrates good oral, written, and interpersonal
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Windows
- Working knowledge of Active Directory is preferred
- Ability to work shifts at various times of the day at different
geographic locations with additional on-call and weekend
responsibilities PHYSICAL DEMANDS\:
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. at least 10 times a day
- Able to work extended hours when required
- Able to handle various physical activities deploying PCs in the
- Able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods.
- Visual acuity and ability to view computer screen for extended
periods of time.
- Able to enter data using hand/wrist dexterity.
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Sr IT Field Service Tech - Health First, Full Time, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!