Business Intelligence Developer - BI
Company: Health First
Posted on: July 10, 2019
Description:To be fully engaged in providing Uncompromised Safety,
Superior Quality,Memorable Patient/Customer Experiences, and
Financial Stewardship by\: evaluating processes and collaborating
with stakeholders to design and create optimal solutions to meet
business goals, technical goals, and user needs of Health First.?
Engaging leader who can build and improve both the quality and
speed of decision making within Health First. Additionally, this
position will be responsible for maintaining the efficiency,
security, integrity, accuracy, and availability of corporate
databases and developing web-based tools to display and analyze
- Oversee day to day operations of the Decision Support
- Understands the vision of HF for achieving success in a rapidly
changing healthcare environment and design business analytics and
strategies that support those goals.
- Ability to review programming, databases and code to provide
guidance, recommendations and best practices for the associate
- Have a full knowledge of building SQL Server data marts,
consisting of OLTP and OLAP databases
- Ensures processes and documentation are in place to meet update
- Maintains a high level of security in assigned areas of
responsibility, abiding by established Health First Information
Security policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots database problems, implements corrections, and
develops processes to prevent or minimize recurrence using all
applicable tools available.
- Participates in test scenarios and testing schedules. ?Monitors
and analyzes performance during testing, and communicates results
to the appropriate project team members following through with
issues to resolution.
- Develops technical documentation for systems support.?Reviews
and updates it annually.Qualification:
- BS in Computer Science or a field related to the primary area
of responsibility, and at least seven years of relevant Information
Technology experience, with 5 plus years of Health Information
Systems and technical implementation or database support.
- Experience in leading Application Development and Support
- Masters in Computer Science, MBA Preferred.
- Six years active database development experience and thorough
knowledge of building SQL Server data marts, consisting of OLTP and
- Active programming experience and thorough knowledge of one or
more current industry-standard web .Net programming languages such
as Visual Basic, java, HTML and XML desired.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL server, Asp.Net, OLAP or other
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI desired.
- 5 to 8 years of database development preferable in a healthcare
- Ability to create web pages using .Net desired.??Thorough
programming experience with SQL or other database
- SQL Server, SQL, SSAS, Power BI, Asp.net, asp, html, visual
- Make ODBC and DSN connections from web pages to databases.
- Ability to take web pages from development server to production
server, self-contained department without IT support Maintain IIS
running and testing, without interruptions with production web
- The ability to build the entire database from design phase to
deployment on production server
Keywords: Health First, Melbourne , Business Intelligence Developer - BI, IT / Software / Systems , Melbourne, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!